Calendar & deadlinesApplication Careers Visiting scholars Eramus Mundus in brief FAQ Contact
Calendar & deadlines
1) All complete files are examined by an admissions panel at each of the partner institutions.
A complete file is made up of the (electronic) application form and the following uploaded documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of Motivation (Statement of Purpose)
- Copy of personal details page from passport
- Full or up-to-date transcripts of past and present Higher Education courses taken or being taken
- TOEFL or IELTS Language test scores (less than 24 months old)
Please note that you should arrange for the original TOEFL score to be sent to Institut d’Optique by ETS. Our TOEFL Institution Code is: 2711 INSTITUT D’OPTIQUE GRAD SCH.
IELTS scores should be sent to Institut d’Optique by the Examination Centre.
- Copies of degree and other Higher Education certificates (if applicable)
- 2 references should be uploaded directly by the referees.
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
2) An Admissions Board composed of one or more members from each institution meets towards the end of April or early May to examine the applications shortlisted by the admissions panels at each institution.
3) Offers are made to students by e-mail as follows:
a) Unconditional offer;
b) Conditional offer
(for students who have not completed their current course of study);
1st wave students will be notified by 15 May 2013; 2nd wave students by 31 May 2013.
4) Students have 21 days to accept or decline the offer made to them by the course coordinator.
5) Students who accept the offer will be sent by post an agreement outlining conditions. The student should sign and return the agreement by post without delay and promptly commence the application for a student visa (if applicable). Only original documents will be accepted; facsimile or scanned copies are not acceptable.
N.B Students will also be asked to provide guarantees that they can support themselves during the two years of study in Europe.
6) Tuition fees should be paid to the coordinating institution before the start of the course, or on the day of arrival at the very latest.
updated February 2013
Optics: a vital branch of Science and Technology !
Created by Xunid.com © 2007